We’ll be opening our doors on Sunday 20th May with a day of swimming, activities and hopefully sunshine!
We’d love you to support the pool this summer and there are many ways you can do that…
- Visit lots. Swim lots!
- Buying a season ticket really helps us. We’ve frozen the rates for 2018 so it’s only £80 for an adult and £45 for a child with £5 discount for any season ticket bought before opening day and another £5 discount for the 2nd adult or child in a household. Season tickets will be available online from early April.
- Sign your children up to our weekly or intensive swimming lessons. We’ll be sending more information about this in the next couple of months – stay tuned!
- Hire the pool for a party: it’s only £65 per hour including two lifeguards and private use of all the facilities. The pool’s available for hire on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings and weekend mornings. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support our special events: we’ll be holding a full moon swim on Fri 27th July as well as a scuba diving day (date TBC). After the success of last year, we’re also holding another swimarathon on Sat 16th June – when you can swim for free to raise money for the charity of your choice. All clubs, businesses, organisations and groups of friends welcome. For more info contact email@example.com.
- We have lots of jobs that need doing. From helping at the café to organizing the rota to pre-season site cleaning to behind the scenes admin jobs, we’d really love your help.
If you can spare a couple of hours or more, please get in touch with Jane, our Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can help.
The pool may be closed at the moment but behind the scenes we’re already getting things ready for a fantastic season of swimming…
Maintenance has been carried out (with a bit more still to do) around the site, the new timetable has been planned, we’ve had some great meetings with other pools in the area and, with a view to the longer term sustainability of the pool, we’ve had some strategy meetings looking at how we can ensure the pool is funded and run for many years to come.